Wichita Metro Chamber Political Action Committee
The Wichita Metro Chamber Political Action Committee promotes commerce and industry, advances economic growth, and enhances the quality of life in the region by supporting candidates and issues at the local, regional, and state levels that reflect the goals and objectives of the Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce and its member businesses.
WMCPAC has the ability to influence those who will lead our community and state and who will reflect opinions and stated positions of the Wichita Metro Chamber and its member businesses.
Wichita Metro Chamber PAC supports candidates who…
- Promote goals of the business community
- Believe in limited government and government reform
- Maintain and expand free enterprise through
- prudent yet adequate government budgets
- opposition to business mandates
- litigation reform
- limited tax and regulatory burden on business
- sensible infrastructure investment
- Provide leadership on important issues
- Advance the Chamber’s legislative agenda
- Support job creation and retention in the Wichita Metro area
Effectiveness of elected officials will be evaluated via the above criteria and an issues scorecard. The Wichita Metro Chamber PAC will regularly communicate a list of issues and expectations to elected officials and will monitor issue-related votes.
Your contribution to the Wichita Metro Chamber PAC sends a strong message on where the business community stands on important legislative issues in Wichita.
Make checks payable to:
Wichita Metro Chamber PAC
350 W. Douglas
Wichita, Kansas 67202