225 W. Douglas Ave.
Wichita, KS 67202
EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS JULY 31, 2019
Click here for current show-room floor map availability.
Must be logged-in to receive Chamber member discounts. If you need your log-in assistance, please contact Monica Poe, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Area's Premier Business Networking Event Presented by Cox Business
Participate in the ONLY area tradeshow event that brings the entire business community together for face-to-face networking with representatives from more than 200 Wichita businesses. Industry experts will be on hand to discuss your most pressing business issues.
Exposure continues to be THE premier business to business networking event of the year and an excellent opportunity for you to continue building your brand at a very low cost.
- Expand your brand recognition and build your network
- Do you have new products and services to launch this year?
- Special exhibitor-only trainings and a mixer provide many opportunities to interact with fellow exhibitors.
- Exposure attracts a diverse range of business professionals. Past events have attracted upwards of 1,800 attendees.
Note to Exhibitors: If you are an exhibitor wishing to serve alcohol, these services must be provided through Hyatt. You may find out more by contacting Michelle Walker, email@example.com, 316-613-6283.
For more show information call the Chamber at 316-265-7771.
Stop by the Exposure Stage before or after you visit exhibitor booths to learn about reaching customers online with Google and how to get your business online. Both workshops will have an additional 10 minutes allotted at the conclusion for Q&A.
Led by Pamela Starr (pictured), one of Google’s professional national trainers, these are can’t miss workshops for every small business owner.
Reach Customers Online with Google (10:20 – 11:10 a.m. | Exposure Stage)
Learn how customers find your business online and how to promote your business using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Smart Campaigns in Google Ads.
In this workshop we’ll discuss best practices for:
- Improving your website’s visibility in Google’s organic search results, on all devices
- Creating a free Google My Business listing
- Advertising your business on Google
Get Your Business Online (11:25 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. | Exposure Stage)
Learn about Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. Get detailed instruction about creating or updating your business profile or a simple website.
In this session we’ll show you how to:
- Create or claim your Business Profile on Google
- Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
- Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
- Create a free website using the info from your Business Profile
Thank you to our sponsors for making this event possible:
Presenting Sponsor: Cox Business
Gold Sponsor: Davis-Moore Automotive, Inc.
Silver Sponsor: P1 Group, Inc.
Print Sponsor: SumnerOne
Media Sponsor: The Wichita Eagle
Staffing Sponsor: Adecco
Refunds are granted as follows: 100% if cancelled by July 31; 90% if cancelled by Aug 11; 50% if cancelled by Sept. 1; 0% if cancelled after Sept. 1. Registrations that are not paid for or confirmed cancelled within 14 business days of the event will be held responsible for the entire amount of the exhibit fee.
Overpayments: The Chamber does not issue refunds for advance payment or overpayment of membership dues, sponsorship commitments or registration fees. The amount of overpayment will be applied as a credit to the member’s account for use toward future invoices if cancelled within 14 days of payment.