Online registration for this event is now closed.
This bi-monthly orientation is designed for new members and new employees of existing members that are looking to obtain a better understanding of the Chamber and the many benefits associated with membership.
- 8:00 am - 9:00 am - Introductions and educational presentation
- 9:00 am - 9:30 am - Virtual networking and Q&A session
As an attendee you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about some of our many programs and events aimed at advancing the Wichita area
- Virtually meet with Chamber staff members
- Share information about your business with other attendees during a networking portion toward the end of the event
- Find out how to begin utilizing your Chamber membership, building on the reasons why you joined
- Learn how to navigate the Chamber website and access the members only section of the site
Attendees of Chamber events agree to allow the Chamber and its official photographer to photograph them in the context of the event. Footage captured by the official Chamber photographer may be posted on social media, shared with media outlets, and/or used in future print and electronic promotional materials.
The Chamber’s policy is to require payment in advance for admission to all Chamber events due to commitments to our vendors. If you cannot attend, we welcome substitutions, so please send an alternate from your company. Unless otherwise stated on registration materials, the deadline to request a refund for an event registration you are unable to attend is two business days before the event. Chamber event reservations not kept, or cancelled less than two business days prior to the event, will not be eligible for a refund, and will be billed if they have not yet been paid. Please call 316-265-7771 with any questions regarding the cancellation policy.
Checks and credit cards are the only accepted methods of payment for this event; no cash, please.