By Angie Elliott
Eric Fisher addresses the sold-out Sunrise Scrambler crowd.
Another fun and record-setting Exposure
is in the books! The full day started out with Eric Fisher, Founder and President of Eric Fisher Salon and Eric Fisher Academy, addressing a sold-out Sunrise Scrambler crowd about the business lessons he has learned over years. Eric had many quotable tidbits of wisdom, and here are a few of the highlights:
- Business owners have to wear many hats, including entrepreneur, manager, & producer. All three are equally important.
- Defining quality in your products and services is a differentiator.
- Passion for your work, not money, should be the driving force.
- Money isn't the goal. Money is simply a validation of the commitment you have for what you love to do.
- Company culture should be the most important thing in a company. Be obsessed with hiring the right, like-minded people.
- Business should not be about staleness and stagnation. It should about movement and change. Never stop learning.
Eric posted this message on the Eric Fisher Academy
and Eric Fisher Salon
Facebook pages: “I absolutely love Wichita. The Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce does an excellent job of reaching out to our local businesses so they can thrive. I’ve always believed that small businesses are the backbone of America. Today I had the honor of speaking to the people of Wichita at the Sunrise Scrambler! Afterwards, my team and I had a fantastic time at Exposure Wichita. This is such a great town we live in!”
After the Sunrise Scrambler, we headed down to the Expo show floor where 220 exhibitors were showcasing their products and services for more than 1,700 attendees. A huge thank you goes out to all our wonderful exhibitors for your creativity, hard work and enthusiasm. You are what make the show a success, and we look forward to seeing you again next year.
Cox Business Booth
Thank you to Cox Business
for being our 2014 presenting sponsor, and congratulations to the following businesses for their excellent exhibits!
- Best Biz Bite – Molino’s Mexican Cuisine
- Rookie of the Year – Riddle’s Jewelry
- Most Spirited Booth – Hotel at WaterWalk, Waterwalk Apartments, Hotel at Old Town
- Best Tabletop – VernonCompany
- Best Branded Booth – Cox Business
- Best Technology Booth – Cybertron International
- Best In Show – Kent Audio Visual
If you were unable to attend Exposure 2014, take some time to visit our YouTube channel
and check out our Google Hangout On Air produced by Armstrong Chamberlin
. During the Hangout, we spoke with exhibitors and attendees to give viewers a better sense of what makes Exposure the area's premiere business-to-business networking event.
Armstrong Chamberlin Google Hangout Team
See photos from the event on our Facebook page
, and be sure to tag yourself and people you know. Then mark your calendars for Exposure 2015 - September 24, 2015!
Wichita Eagle Article