OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES Professional Bull Riding Tickets
- To Enter: NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY to enter or win this contest. Void in Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Rhode Island, and where prohibited. Contest begins March 27, 2015, at 4 p.m. C.T. and ends at noon C.S.T. April 17, 2015. To enter without purchase or obligation, please FOLLOW the Chamber’s blog at http://blog.wichitachamber.org/. Incomplete subscriptions are not eligible. Completed subscriptions must be received by noon C.S.T., April 17, 2015.
- Drawing: A random drawing from all eligible entries received will be conducted between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. on April 17, 2015. Entrants need not be present to win. Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible subscriptions/entries received.
- Prize: Two (2) prizes to consist of two Professional Bull Riding tickets issued by INTRUST Bank Arena. Tickets will not be redeemable for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets are subject to conditions imposed by the arena. Certain restrictions may apply. Prize is not transferable (and must be accepted as awarded). Winner is solely responsible for payment of all federal, state, and local taxes that may apply. Approximate Retail Value of Prize: $50.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to all legal U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia, excluding Rhode Island. Subscribers must be 21 years and older as of January 1, 2015. Employees of INTRUST Bank Arena, Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce, their advertising and promotions agencies, any subsidiaries or affiliates and their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such employees are ineligible. This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and accept decisions of the Sponsor as final. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. This promotion is offered in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
- To Claim Prize: Potential winner will be notified by email and will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and a Publicity Release. If prize is undeliverable or if potential winner is ineligible, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner’s and winner’s guests name, voice, biography, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any media without additional compensation.
- Limitation of Liability: Neither the Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce nor its affiliated entities, is responsible for printing or typographical errors in any contest-related materials; or transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction. Winner is solely responsible for payment of all federal, state, and local taxes on prize and for any travel or other expenses not specifically mentioned in prize description. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify Contest if fraud or technical failure compromises the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion.This Contest offer is being made exclusively by the Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections or fraud; incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmission whether caused by Sponsor, user, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the process of submissions which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in this promotion. Winner and guest assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize/offer. By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, and agents against any and all liability, damages, or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of (i) entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes, (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes/offers awarded herein.
- Winners List: Official printed rules are available at the reception desk of the Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce. The rules are also displayed on the Chamber blog at blog.wichitachamber.org. Winner list can be obtained on or after April 17, 2015, by sending a self-addressed envelope and request to Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce, 350 West Douglas, Wichita, KS 67202-2970.
- Sponsor: Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce, 350 West Douglas, Wichita, KS 67202-2970.