- Scott Schwindaman, 2017 Chamber Chairman
- Jeff Longwell, Mayor, City of Wichita
- David Unruh, Chairman, Sedgwick County Commission
- Junetta Everett, Vice President of Professional Relations, Delta Dental of Kansas, Inc.
- Dr. Kim Krull, President, Butler Community College
Diversity & Inclusion to be main focus of Chairman's Lunch
Wednesday, January 18, 2017on
We have announced our program agenda for our 2017 Chairman's Lunch, coming up on Tuesday, Feb. 7 at INTRUST Bank Arena. In keeping with the event's tradition of presenting perspectives from the City, County and Chamber, the event will begin with each organization addressing their respective 2017 priorities. The second portion of the program will be a panel discussion titled "Creating a Workforce for the Future Through Diversity and Inclusion." It will highlight the necessity of including people with different ideas and backgrounds to move our community forward. The discussion, moderated by Chamber President Gary Plummer, will include the following panelists: