As part of our Annual Meeting on Nov. 29, our 2019 Board of Directors was officially announced. Michael Monteferrante, President, CEO and Director of Envision, Inc., will serve as the 2019 Board Chairman. Junetta Everett, Vice President of Professional Relations at Delta Dental of Kansas, Inc., will serve as the Chair-Elect. Ben Hutton of Hutton will serve as the First Vice Chair.
Michael Monteferrante outlined his goals for next year in this recent Wichita Business Journal article. We’re poised to grow in 2019!
The complete list of 2019 officers and Executive Committee members is as follows:
- Michael Monteferrante, Chairman, Envision, Inc.
- Bill Wood, Immediate Past Chair, Foulston Siefkin LLP
- Junetta Everett, Chair-Elect, Delta Dental of Kansas, Inc.
- Ben Hutton, First Vice Chair, Hutton
- David Hodge, Treasurer, Leisure Hotels and Resorts
- Karma Mason, Vice Chair of Advocacy, iSi Environmental Services
- Gary Schmitt, Vice Chair of Economic Development, INTRUST Bank
- Junetta Everett, Vice Chair of Inclusion, Delta Dental of Kansas, Inc.
- Jason Cox, Vice Chair of Leadership, Cox Machine
- Greg Klenda, Vice Chair of Membership, Klenda Austerman LLC, Attorneys at Law
- Ben Hutton, Vice Chair of Quality of Place, Hutton
- Joy Eakins, Vice Chair of Small Business, Cornerstone Data
- Marty Cornejo, Vice Chair at Large, Allmetal Recycling, LLC
- Lai-L Daugherty, Vice Chair at Large, Butler Community College
- Claudio Ferraro, Vice Chair at Large, Via Christi Ascension
- Stephanie Harder, Vice Chair at Large, Textron Aviation Inc.
- Vic McMullen, Vice Chair at Large, Spirit AeroSystems, Inc.
- Mark Nichols, Vice Chair at Large, Koch Industries, Inc.
- Andrea Scarpelli, Vice Chair at Large, Emprise Bank
- Mark Tucker, Vice Chair at Large, Cox Business
- Pat Gearhart, Ex Officio, Bank SNB
Earlier this year, election ballots were mailed to more than 1,600 chamber members in accordance with the organization’s bylaws. As a result, the following individuals were recently elected or appointed to the Chamber’s 2019 Board of Directors:
- Kelly Bauer, Fidelity Bank
- J. Boleski, INTRUST Bank Arena
- Mario Bonilla, Grant Thornton LLP
- Monte Cook, Commerce Bank
- Chris Dennis, Oxford Senior Living
- Pat Do, Mid-America Orthopedics
- John Ek, Wichita Business Journal
- Greg Klenda, Klenda Austerman LLC, Attorneys at Law
- Melissa Liby, Bombardier Learjet
- Ed O’Malley, Kansas Leadership Center
- Jadd Munn, RCB Bank
- Jennifer Ray, The Monarch
The new board terms begin Jan. 1, 2019. A complete list of the current Chamber Board of Directors is available at wichitachamber.org.