We hope you are planning to join us at Exposure on Thursday, Sept. 19 for Wichita’s largest business-to-business trade show and networking event.
Event Details: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19 at Century II Expo Hall.
Here are some helpful tips to prepare and make the most of the day:
- Be sure to pre-register at no cost here. This will expedite your check-in process and leave more time for exploring the show floor.
- Don’t forget the Exposure essentials: plenty of business cards for all the connections you’ll be making and comfortable shoes for all the ground you’ll be covering.
- Focus on leads, not sales. Use Exposure as an opportunity to meet people, make an impression and share knowledge about your company. Be friendly and comfortable!
- Concerned about parking? Don’t be! Check out our parking guide here.
- Post to Twitter using #ICTExpo about your experience at Exposure to see your tweet on the big screen above the show's stage.
- Think about what you would do with all the great prizes up for grabs at the show, like:
- 4 Tickets to Trans-Siberian Orchestra from INTRUST Bank Arena
- Huge Wichita Flag Banner from Logo Depot
- Amazon Echo Show from Queen Bee Marketing
- Bloktoberfest Tickets & Gear from Xclusive Events
- See the full list of door prizes here.
- Check out our Exposure 2019 Show Floor Fun Checklist to make sure you don’t miss out on any of the fun!